And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times,
having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. (2 Cor. 9:8 NIV)
( NOTE: GBC will send your annual offering receipt to the Ministry of Finance. Click here for details. )
Bank Wiring OR ATM transaction
- Account Name
- Grace Baptist Church
- Account No.
- Bank Name
- Hua Nan Commercial Bank. LTD. Gong Guan Branch
- Bank Address
- No. 216, Sec 3, Roosevelt Rd. ZhongZheng Dist., Taipei City, 100, Taiwan
- Bank Code
- Bank Swift Code
Notes about wiring your offering
- The above offering information is for both ATM bank transfers within Taiwan (beneficiary bank’s code for ATM transfer is “008”) and international bank wiring.
- The donor must pay the handling cost at their end.
- After transaction, the donor must contact us providing name and the last 5 digits of his/her bank account so we can confirm the transaction. Contact information is given below. If GBC does not have your donation record, please include detail information so we can mail you a receipt: name, contact telephone, mailing address, donation purpose (tithing, love gift, missions, etc.)
- The amount shown on the GBC issued receipt will be the actual amount GBC received.
- Postal wiring:
a. Account Name: Grace Baptist Church
b. Account Number: 18732022
- Credit card:
a. Credit Card Donation Forms click “HERE” to download the form, fill it out, and fax to GBC (02-2362-7975).
b. Or fill out the form and put it into the GBC collection box.
a. If the check is issued from countries other than Taiwan, make it payable to “Grace Baptist Church”.
b.If the check is issued in Taiwan, make it payable to “財團法人台北市基督教浸信會懷恩堂” or “基督教浸信會懷恩堂” (choose either title).
c. If you make any change, sign your name next to the correction.
d. You can bring the offering check to GBC the next time you come. Please provide contact information for GBC to mail you the receipt.
e. If you mail the check, include the donor’s information so that GBC can issue a receipt later.
A. Contact the English secretary SueJenny Hsu:
– Email adress: email@example.com
– Phone: 02-2362-5321 ext. 136 (Outside Taiwan: +886-2-2362-5321 ext 136; Taipei local time: UTC/GMT +8 hours)
B. Mail: – Send to: Grace Baptist Church – Address: #90, Sec. 3, Hsin-Sheng S. Rd., Taipei City 10673, Taiwan R. O. C.
C. Fax to GBC accountant, Anita Chen, at 02-2362-7975 (Outside Taiwan: +886-2-2362-7975)